Program4Pc License Policy (End User License Agreement)
For purposes of this EULA, the term "Licensor" refers to PROGRAM4PC.COM, except in the event that You acquired the Software as a component of PROGRAM4PC.COM software product originally licensed from the manufacturer of your computer system or computer system component, then "Licensor" or refers to such hardware manufacturer. By installing, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using the Software, You agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If You do not agree to the terms of this EULA, Licensor is unwilling to license the Software. In such event, You may not install, copy, download or otherwise use the Software.
The Software is protected by intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software is licensed, not sold.
1) This EULA grants you the following rights
* SYSTEMS SOFTWARE. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer, including a workstation, terminal, or other digital electronic devices ("COMPUTER").
* STORAGE/NETWORK USE. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other COMPUTERS over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate COMPUTER on or from which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed, used, accessed, displayed or run. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different COMPUTERS.
* You may not sell, license or distribute copies of the Software on a stand-alone basis or as part of any collection, product or service where the primary value of the product or service is the Software.
* You may not use or distribute any of the Software that includes representations of identifiable individuals, governments, logos, initials, emblems, trademarks, or entities for any commercial purposes or to express or imply any endorsement or association with any product, service, entity, or activity.
* You must indemnify, hold harmless, and defend PROGRAM4PC.COM from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorneys' fees, that arise from or result from the use or distribution of Software as modified by You.
* PROGRAM4PC.COM respects the rights of artists and film companies, and the proper use of the software does not violate those rights. You cannot copy DVDs in order to sell or give away copies, or for any commercial purpose.
* PROGRAM4PC.COM discourages any attempt to copy rented DVDs. It is illegal to make a copy of a DVD for most purposes other than your own personal use. PROGRAM4PC.COM respects the rights of artists and film companies and asks that You do the same.
2) Description of other rights and limitations
* LIMITATIONS ON REVERSE ENGINEERING, DECOMPILATION, AND DISASSEMBLY. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* TRADEMARKS. This EULA does not grant You any rights in connection with any trademarks or service marks of Licensor or its suppliers.
* NO RENTAL, LEASING, OR COMMERCIAL HOSTING. You may not rent, lease, lend or provide commercial hosting services to third parties with the Software.
* SUPPORT SERVICES. Licensor may provide You with support services related to the Software ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is governed by the policies and programs described in the user manual, in "online" documentation, or in other materials from the support services provider. Any supplemental software code provided to You as part of the Support Services is considered part of the Software and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. You acknowledge and agree that Licensor may use information You provide to Licensor as part of the Support Services for its business purposes, including for product support and development. For Software licensed from the hardware manufacturer, please refer to the manufacturer's support number and address provided in Your hardware documentation.
* TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Licensor or its suppliers may terminate this EULA if You fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such an event, You must destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts.
* UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is labeled as an upgrade, you must be properly licensed to use a product identified by PROGRAM4PC.COM as being eligible for the upgrade in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. A SOFTWARE PRODUCT labeled as an upgrade replaces and/or supplements the product that formed the basis for your eligibility for the upgrade. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
* BACKUP COPY. After installation of one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT pursuant to this EULA, you may keep the original media on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was provided by PROGRAM4PC.COM solely for backup or archival purposes. If the original media is required to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on the COMPUTER, you may make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes. Except as expressly provided in this EULA, you may not otherwise make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the Software (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the Software), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Software are owned by Licensor or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content that is not contained in the Software may be accessed through use of the Software, is the property of the respective content owners and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants You no rights to use such content. If this Software contains documentation that is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the Software. All rights not specifically granted under this EULA are reserved by Licensor and its suppliers.
* EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that the Software is subject to U.S. export jurisdiction. You agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws that apply to the Software, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as end-user, end-use, and destination restrictions issued by the U.S. and other governments.
* APPLICABLE LAW. If you acquired this Software in the United States, this EULA is governed by the laws of the State of California. If this Software was acquired outside the United States, then local law may apply.
* LIMITED WARRANTY
3) Third-party, open-source software
* This software uses FFmpeg, Copyright © 2000-2011 the FFmpeg developers. The FFmpeg project can be found at https://ffmpeg.org FFmpeg is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1 (LGPLv2.1).
FFmpeg uses the LAME mp3 library, created and owned by the LAME developers. The LAME project can be found at https://lame.sourceforge.net LAME is licensed under the GNU Library General Public License 2.0 (LGPLv2.0).
FFmpeg also uses the open core-amr library, created and owned by the open core-amr developers. The open core-amr project can be found at https://opencore-amr.sourceforge.net and it licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
* All copyrights for FFmpeg, LAME, and open core-amr are exclusively owned by their authors and PROGRAM4PC.COM does not claim any ownership of FFmpeg, LAME, or open core-amr. Due to FFmpeg, LAME, and open core-amr distribution licenses you may reverse engine them if permitted by their authors and PROGRAM4PC.COM does not prohibit this action.
4) For software licensed directly from Program4Pc, the following sections will apply
* EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND CERTAIN OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PROGRAM4PC.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY, FOR FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, FOR NEGLIGENCE, AND FOR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA, EVEN IN THE EVENT OF THE FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OF PROGRAM4PC.COM OR ANY SUPPLIER, AND EVEN IF PROGRAM4PC.COM OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
* ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This EULA (including any addendum or amendment to this EULA which is included with the Software) is the entire agreement between you and PROGRAM4PC.COM relating to the Software and the support services (if any) and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations with respect to the Software or any other subject matter covered by this EULA. To the extent the terms of any PROGRAM4PC.COM policies or programs for support services conflict with the terms of this EULA, the terms of this EULA shall control.
Changes to This Policy
Please note that PROGRAM4PC may change this policy at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version of this License Policy to the PROGRAM4PC website.