1. Download Audio Editor and Install it
2. Run Audio Editor and Click Convert Audio
3. Choose the Files You Want to Join
You may also drag your audios and drop them into the program.
4. Specify the Output File Format
5. Merge All Audios into One File
At the bottom of the window, check the Merge all audios into one file box, then click Convert to start processing. It can take from one to several minutes, depending on the file size and the number of files you merge.
Now that you're finished, and that's all about using Program4Pc Audio Editor to merge audio files.